The Order of Ancient Illuminists is an order comprising the concentration of wisdom which created the allegorical stories of the known religions. It is the secret wisdom hidden in all faiths of the world.
The dispersion of the original secret wisdom having led to confusion, it was determined by the Chiefs of all these Order to recombine and centralize their activities, even as white light, divided into a prism, may be recomposed.
It embodies the whole of the secret knowledge of all Oriental Orders; and its chiefs are initiates of the highest rank, and recognized as such by all capable of such recognition in every country in the world. In more remote times, the constituent originating assemblies of Illuminism included such men as:
Fohi, Laotze, Siddartha, Krishna, Tahuti, Ankh-f-n-khonsu, Herakles, Orpheus, Vergilius, Catullus, and many more. Subsequent to that, the teachings of the OAI were disseminated through various magickal orders, most famously the Order of the Druids.
In more modern times, the teachings of Illuminism were dispersed (somewhat) in an order called The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor.
The Order of Ancient Illuminists has lived on, albeit in secret. The Order was instructed that they must reveal themselves to the general public during the great conjunction of Saturn and Pluto in January 2020. The public appearance of the Order at the beginning of this year has now fulfilled that instruction. Alongside the Order of Ancient Illuminists, the Church of Illuminism has been once again externalized to bring the truth above all (“Veritas Excelsior”) to the world. These two groups, which are actually one entity, are here to empower mankind and help elevate them to their highest potential.
1. The authority of the ORDER OF ANCIENT ILLUMINISTS is concentrated in the O.H.O. (Outer Head of the Order), or Frater Superior. The name of the person occupying this office is never disclosed except to his immediate representatives.
2. The Authority of the O.H.O. in all English-speaking countries is delegated by charter to the Most Holy, Most Illustrious, Most Illuminated, and Most Puissant Baphomet VII° Rex Summus Sanctissimus 33°, 90°, 96°, Past Grand Master of the United States of America, Grand Master of Ireland, Iona, and All the Britains, Grand Master of the Knights of the Holy Ghost, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Order of the Temple, Most Wise Sovereign of the Order of the Rosy Cross, Grand Zerubbabel of the Order of the Holy Royal Arch of Enoch, etc. etc. etc., National Grand Master General ad vitam of the ORDER OF ANCIENT ILLUMINISTS.
3. The National Grand Master General ad vitam is assisted by two principal officers, the Grand Treasurer General and the Grand Secretary General.
There are many other officers, but they do not concern those to whom the present manifesto is addressed.
4. The whole of the Knowledge dispersed among the bodies mentioned in paragraph 2 has been sifted and concentrated in the following degrees:
5. Every man and woman that is of full age, free, and of good report, has an indefeasible right to the I°.
Beyond this, admission is only granted by invitation from the governing body concerned.
*Please note: THE OAI does not solicit members. We DO NOT send invitations to unknown persons via any means. The only persons to receive invitations are current Church of Illuminism members.
The ORDER OF ANCIENT ILLUMINISTS, though an Academia Masonica, is not a Masonic Body so far as the ‘secrets’ are concerned in the sense in which that expression is usually understood; and therefore in no way conflicts with, or infringes the just privileges of, the United Grand Lode in England, or any Grand Lodge in America or elsewhere which is recognized by it. THE OAI’s Academia Masonica is only so in the original and true meaning of the term. We are IN NO WAY connected to, nor have any such desire to be connected with the Masonic Order.
6. Application for admission to the Order may be made personally at headquarters, between the hours of Ten a.m. and Twelve Noon on weekdays, or on our website (https://illuminism.us). Application for membership in the OAI can only be obtained by members of the Church of Illuminism. Membership is by invitation only.
7. The Constitution, Trust Deeds, Charters, Warrants and all other documents, are exhibited to candidates on their exaltation to the IV°, should they desire it.
8. Besides the free certificate of membership, special diplomas for framing are granted to all members for free.
9. The privileges of members of the ORDER OF ANCIENT ILLUMINISTS are very numerous. These are the principal:
A. They have not only access to, but instruction in, the whole body of hidden knowledge preserved in the Sanctuary from the beginning of its manifestion.
In the lower grades the final secrets are hinted and conveyed in symbol, beneath veil, and through sacrament. In this way the intelligence of the initiate is called into play, so that he who well uses the knowledge of the lower grades may be selected for invitation to the higher, where all things are declared openly.
B. They become partakers of the current of Universal Life in Liberty, Beauty, Harmony, and Love which flames within the heart of the ORDER OF ANCIENT ILLUMINISTS, and the Light of that august fraternity insensibly illuminates them ever more and more as they approach its central Sun.
C. They meet those persons most complementary to their own natures, and find unexpected help and brotherhood in the whole world wherever they may travel.
D. They obtain the right to sojourn in the secret houses of the ORDER OF ANCIENT ILLUMINISTS, permanently or for a greater or lesser period of the year according to their rank in the Order; or, in the case of those of the Fifth and lower degrees, are candidates for invitation to these houses.
E. The Knowledge of the Preparation and Use of the Universal Medicine is restricted to members of the VI°; but it may be administered to members of the V° and IV° in special circumstances by favor of the National Grand Masters General, and even in particular emergency to members of lower degrees.
F. In the V° all members are pledged to bring immediate and perfect relief to all distress of mind, body, or estate, in which they may find any of their fellows of that degree. In the higher degrees the Bonds of Fraternity are still further strengthened. The Order thus affords a perfect system of insurance against every misfortune or accident of life.
G. Members of the VI° become part proprietors of the Estates and Goods of the Order, so that the attainment of this degree implies a return with interest of the fees and subscriptions paid.
H. The Order gives practical assistance in life to worthy members of even its lower degrees, so that, even if originally poor, they become well able to afford the comparatively high fees of the IV°, V°, and VI°. On exaltation to the IV° each Companion may file an account of his circumstances, and state in what direction he requires help.
I. In selecting members for advancement, attention is paid to their devotion to the Order, to their intelligence in apprehending the nature of its teaching, to their zeal in spreading the principles of the Order so far as they themselves understand them, though always with the discretion inseparable from the due guarding of the secrets, and to all those qualities of courage, honor, and virtue without which man is not worthy of that name.
J. The O.H.O. is only known to members of the V° and VI°.
The National Grand Master General ad vitam is not approachable as such by any person who has not reached the VI°.
All communications should be addressed to the Grand Secretary General, and all checks drawn in favor of Church of Illuminism International, Inc.
© 2021 Church of Illuminism International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.